• This policy has been prepared to inform the users about the terms of usage and storage of the information which belongs to the clients/users.
• Davranış Bilgi Eğitim Araştırma ve Psikolojik Danışma Hizmetleri Ltd. ŞTİ. (hereinafter referred to as “DBE”) requests your personal information such as name, age, interests, e-mail address etc. so as to provide a better and the expected service for our clients and users.
• DBE may only share the information with its own business partners with the intent of providing or running a better service in respect of this privacy and security policy.
• DBE is free to produce statistical information from ww.dbe.com.tr or to share this information in order to publish them or disseminate this statistical information, provided that DBE does not disclose users/clients’ identities information to the third parties. However DBE shall not use and publish the aforementioned information one by one.
• The User/Client’s information may be disclosed to public in case this information is requested by official authorities or if DBE is obliged to share this information pursuant to statutory regulation in force or when it is necessary to preserve the right of possession of DBE. Except the above cases and DBE’s employees, it is impossible that other third parties can access or change the information.
• The client shall contact with DBE at firstname.lastname@example.org, if he/she wants to unsubscribe from the mailing list which is about notifications, special offers, activities of DBE and its organizations.
• The data in www.dbe.com.tr is stored in a data center which has access control system. DBE shall not be held responsible for the unpreventable hacker attacks which arise without DBE’s fault.4
• DBE has the right to amend this privacy agreement and security policy unilaterally without giving a warning and breaching the previous rights of the clients/users. The clients/users hereby declare, accept and undertake that they read and understand this Article.
• The Client is liable to follow up this privacy agreement and security policy periodically.
• The clients/users hereby declare, accept and undertake that they read and understand all of the terms and conditions in this privacy agreement and security policy and also affirm the accuracy of information they grant to DBE.
• User/client may call us for any kind of their problem at +90 (212)2330110. They may contact us for all of their problems and suggestions at email@example.com as well.
Davranış Bilgi Eğitim Araştırma ve Psikolojik Danışma Hizmetleri LTD. ŞTİ.