- Psychological Consultancy and Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism and Other Communication Disorder
- Behavioral and Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Divorce and Child
- Performance Improvement
- Stress Dissorder after Trauma
- Addiction (Alcohol, substance, shoping, game, internet, etc.)
- Choronic Diseases
- Learning Disorders
- Problem Solving Skills
- Therapy Techniques That are Used
- Training Programs
- DBE Therapists
- Psychological Trauma and EMDR
Autism and Other Communication Disorder
Definitation of Autism: In the fist years of life, common developmental disorders that emerged in a form of weakness in communication and social interaction.
Types: The emergence of autism may be in two different ways.In the first case, from the moment child is born develop different from peers, in the second case, the child shows a normal development until the age of 1.5-2, then the skills that have emerged before are lost. Children who developed social and communication skills close to their peers usually are diagnosed with “Asperger’s syndrome”.
Symptoms: It is possible to come across following findings in autism of early infancy, but all findings may not be found in one child. The child may;
• Cry extremely or be quiet in infancy
• Gives consequence to the mother or others
• In later periods, does not make or maintain eye contact
• Not play with toys meaningly
• Turns and shakes some part of body or objects
• Not use words in real meaning of communication, even if he can talk
• Over react to sensory stimulation accepted as ordinary in daily life
• Be happier being himself rather than engaging in social relationships
• Not show effort to wander around and learn new things
Prognostic: Autism is a severe developmental disorder and it requires intensive intervention at an early age. Pre-school period, intensive training and family support, capacity brought by the child’s birth determine that child will overcome what extent of this issue.
Situations that require professional help: There is no certain treatment for autism; the points in that question is to handle and make better to this situation. In cases of children keep away from environment and are not able to develop language skills need to consult a professional without losing any time.