DBE CLIENT CONTACT FORM CLARIFICATION TEXT
As DBE Institute of Behavioral Sciences (“DBE”), protecting the personal data of our clients is one of our top priorities. In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), Davranış Bilgi Eğitim Araştırma ve Psikolojik Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. ("Company") can process your personal data within the scope described below. You can find detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our company in the DBE Personal Data Protection Policy.
Personal Data and Processing Purposes
Your credentials, contact information, and health information that you have forwarded to us via the contact form are processed to carry out the necessary works by our relevant units and to carry out the relevant business processes to benefit our clients from the services offered by our company; within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the Law.
Personal Data to be Processed with the Explicit Consent of Customers and Purposes of Processing
Your health data, which you send us while sending your requests, may be processed by our company to meet your demands, answer your questions, forward them to our relevant departments or therapists, provided that your direct consent is obtained.
To Whom and for What Purposes Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data of special nature are not transferred to 3rd parties.
Method of Personal Data Collection and Legal Reason for Processing
Your personal data will be collected by electronic methods through this contact form. Your collected personal data can be processed and shared automatically based on legal reasons for the legitimate interest of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the establishment or performance of the contract in Article 5 of the Law, the establishment, exercise, and protection of a right and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
As a personal data owner, your rights within the scope of Article 11 of the Law are as follows.
• Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting the correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant law provisions, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting compensation for the damage in case you suffer due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can make your applications regarding your listed rights by sending them to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. If an additional cost is required to fulfill the subject of your request, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.