- Psychological Consultancy and Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism and Other Communication Disorder
- Behavioral and Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Divorce and Child
- Performance Improvement
- Stress Dissorder after Trauma
- Addiction (Alcohol, substance, shoping, game, internet, etc.)
- Choronic Diseases
- Learning Disorders
- Problem Solving Skills
- Therapy Techniques That are Used
- Training Programs
- DBE Therapists
- Psychological Trauma and EMDR
Eating disorders are disturbances on thougths and behaviours about human eating, weight and body apperance. It is more common in young woman, adulthood and puberty.The rate of incidence may change between 0.5-3.7% for anorexia nevrosa, 1.1-4.2 for blumia nevrosa. Eating disorders are serious problems including life theratening.
Anorexia Nevrosa is over weight lose through starved and sometimes liquadition. Liquadition consists of vomit, purge and doing over exericse.
The following symptoms are :
1. Rejecting to protect normal weight
2. Extreme fear of gaining weight
3. Engage in weight and body shape crankly
4. Lose mensturation periods
5. Distortional body shape
Bulimia Nevroza is defined as vomite periods after eating. P The weight of person may change from low to above avarage; so diagnose is hard.
Thefollowing symptoms are:
1. Continuous eating and vomiting
2. Unable to control food intake
3. After having a snack vomit or vomit automatically, using diet pills and aperient, doing over exercise and starved
4. Engage in weight and body shape crankly
The symptoms of anorexia and blumia may seen simultaneously in some people. These people engage over eating or having snack without vomit. They may gain weight until obesity border while they are disturbed because of their eating habits. Most of people have both of anorexia and blumia symptoms. Men are prone to lose weight with over exercises.