- Psychological Consultancy and Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism and Other Communication Disorder
- Behavioral and Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Divorce and Child
- Performance Improvement
- Stress Dissorder after Trauma
- Addiction (Alcohol, substance, shoping, game, internet, etc.)
- Choronic Diseases
- Learning Disorders
- Problem Solving Skills
- Therapy Techniques That are Used
- Training Programs
- DBE Therapists
- Psychological Trauma and EMDR
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Children feel the tensions and anxiety of the adults around them. The same as adults, they can experience feelings of helplessness and loss of control resulting from stress connected to a disorder. However, unlike adults, children do not have enough experience in order to perceive the situation that they are in.
Each child reacts differently associated with insight and maturity but we should know that these kind of events create huge impact on children of all ages because they perceive disasters as a threat to primarily themselves and their relatives.
It is important to be open to the child about the consequences of this disaster in your family and encourage them to speak these issues regardless of the age of child and proximity to the damage created by the disaster.